Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be Leading and Coaching the team to achieve Sales and Service Excellence in our Bangkok store.
• Lead the team to achieve high engagement, sales targets and budgets
• Coach the team to deliver high quality of customer service and build up strong customer relationship
• Handle any enquiries or complaints, and provide professional feedback to customers
• Monitor the inventory and keep the stock level at optimum
• Maintain the visual and merchandise displays in order according to corporate guidelines
• Prepare rosters, sales and retail related reports
• Coordinate with different departments, such as Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Human Resources, Training & etc
• Minimum 8 years of retail sales experience in which at least 2 years at management level; preferably in luxury retail industry
• Strong People Management skills, sales driven
• Reliable with strong sense of responsibility and problem-solving ability
• Proficient in computer literacy and Excellent command in Thai and English