Buying & Merchandising
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Merchandiser (Men's Universe) for a European luxury fashion company.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To achieve sales & sell-through objectives for the RTW business in the zone.
• To propose and implement adequate commercial actions to increase the RTW business.
• To act as a coordinator between the Paris Department, Country Management and Store Managers.
• To formulate and coordinate launching plans and follow-up strategies for the RTW business.
• To organise and manage adequate buying / transfer / reorder policy.
• To report efficiently to the Department Head, Country Managers and Paris Department on quantitative and qualitative aspects and key data of the RTW business in the Zone.
• To develop knowledge of the markets, gather and provide marketing information and comments to Paris on sales, products, prices, consumer behaviour, customer needs, trends, competition.
• To organise and conduct the products training policy, perform trainings with the tools received from Paris. Create tools as a complement, to identify training requirements
• To collaborate with the Logistics Department to ensure that all conditions are met for a smooth delivery process.
• To work with the Visual Merchandising Department / Store Projects Department on the in-store display policy.
Qualifications & Skills
• At least 8 years extensive experience in RTW merchandising & luxury retail.
• Good analytical and organisational skills.
• Proven ability to communicate, convince in writing and verbal.
• Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop team.
• Professional presentation skill.
• Open, modern, curious, communicative, action-oriented.
• Resilient with the ability in dealing with ambiguity and stress.
You may also be interested in...
Head of Merchandising/ Senior Merchandising Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Head of Merchandising/ Senior Merchandising Manager for a fast fashion retail company. Job Summary • You will constantly be in touch with the trends of the fashion market and customers, to curate and edit the product range.&n...