Design, Production, Product, Technical
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Watch Technician for European luxury watches company.
• To be meticulous, define, dismantle and analyse faulty watch spare parts, repair and/or replace them.
• Ensure the complete maintenance of watches (uncasing, movement intervention, dials/hands fitting, encasing, etc.).
• Contribute to improve the running of the workshop as well as the quality of the repairs.
• Ensure the proper use and maintenance of work tools.
• To adopt the most effective and efficient methods and reduce the time spent on repairs
• To work closely and render support to the Service Centre to ensure the following duties are carried out but not limited to:-
Provide quick repairs (bracelet services, battery change and other partial services):-
• Quartz Watches – Battery and Complete service
• Hand-wound mechanical and simple automatics
Provide basic polishing-refurbishing service and guarantee repair:-
• Expected quality (aesthetics)
• Expected quality (timing and function)
• Expected promised lead times (for under- and out of-warranty repairs
• To comply to technical guidelines set out by the Company and ensure quality repair carried out.
• To discuss issues and provide feedback, if any to superior to achieve productivity level.
• Be knowledgeable in operating equipment related to servicing and repairing watches.
• Maintain all equipment in optimum working condition.
• Any other relevant tasks as and when instructed by the Management.
• To participate in regular training programs (local and abroad).
• Always portray yourself in a manner befitting an international luxury good brand.
• Attend meetings as directed by management.
• Carry out all other reasonable requests as directed by management.
• To undertake special projects or assignments assigned to you from time to time by the company.
You may also be interested in...
Digital & Media Executive
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Digital & Media Executive for a European watch & jewelry company. Responsibilities Media & Digital • Oversee the media planning and able to translate overall communication guidelines into local plan, keeping in...