Christian Bassett is recruiting a Visual Merchandising Manager, South East Asia for a European luxury fashion house.
Region : Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand
Reporting to : Head of Visual Merchandising (Based in Milan)
Manage and execute visual merchandising presentation for all Stores in South East Asia in accordance to the guideline provided headquarter.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage and Execute Visual Display Presentation: Ensure all the stores are in corporate VM standards in accordance to HQ guidelines
• Concept Development: Adopt HQ concept, and develop it fitting into the local market / merchandise collections. Hence execute the new concept to the stores in South East Asia
• Store Image: Fully understand the guidelines, assure that the stores display can maximize the sales accordingly with the Retail and Merchandising team requests, similarly, the store image follow in accordance to HQ guidelines
• Communications and Reports: Communicate with HQ for weekly window and in-store display setup. Review Visual Visit Reports monthly before archiving to the HQ. Participate weekly meeting with Retail and Merchandising team in order to be aware of market’s needs. Work closely with retail team to brief every display change maintenance
• Visual Coaching: Provide visual coaching / training to the Local VMs, In-Store VMs, Store Managers and retail team
• Store Opening: Prepare and setup the new opening stores with visual tools ordering, new store / windows display setup
• Event Setup: Setup various events / functions. Work with PR / Retail Operations Department for any event visual setup
• Organization: Set priorities, and make sure that the planning is suitable with all the duties required: 1) ANALIZE, 2) FIND SOLUTION and 3) ACTION PLAN
• Team Building: Develop / coach VM to support its South East Asia business needs. Share experience with VMs and In-Store VM. Work with colleagues as a team, sharing best practices, suggestions and ideas with energy and positive attitude
• Visual Tools Expense Co-ordination: VM Budget Planning and Co-ordinate with Finance & Administration Department for correct visual expense payment; Co-ordinate with Supply Chain Department for shipping / storage arrangements
• Franchise Support: To train franchisee VMs of HQ guidelines and on site VM practice to cascade latest HQ directions
• Develop / coach VM to support South East Asia business needs
Key Requirements & Competencies
• Diploma holder in Visual Merchandising, Arts or related discipline
• Minimum 6 - 10 years relevant experience preferably in luxury fashion industry
• High level of creativity
• A flair for merchandising display
• Positive attitude and good energy, highly adaptable and flexible
• Able to work with all levels within the organization
• Must be able to have flexibility under scrutiny and open to constructive feedback
• Excellent planning, organization and communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and work within tight timeline
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and Photoshop
• Willing to travel
• 80% based in store and 20% based in office for documentation work purpose
You may also be interested in...
Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising, SEA & AUS
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising, SEA & AUS for a premium timeless and versatile fashion company. REPORTS TO Director, Visual Merchandising, Asia JOB SUMMARY • Support the Director, Visual Merchandising, ...
Team Manager, Visual Merchandising
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Team Manager, Visual Merchandising for a luxury fashion house. As a Team Manager, Visual Merchandising (VM) in store, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality and sophistication of the visual merchan...
Senior Visual Merchandiser, South East Asia
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Senior Visual Merchandiser SEA for a European luxury fashion company. Responsibilities • Reporting to Visual Merchandising Manager, execute visual display presentation: • Ensure all the stores are in corporate V...