HR & Training
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Trainer for a European luxury jewellery company.
The purpose of the position is to be in charge of implementing training programs in a high standard and manage it for Korea in order to ensure the organization achieves the highest level of its business goal.
Role & Responsibility
To train all sales staff in Korea to our standards and expectations, task including:
• Conduct regular on-the-job training programs such as new hire orientation, product knowledge presentation, client relations building and sales techniques.
• One to one coaching with retail team
• Monitor all off & on-the-job training records in a high level standard
• Daily logistic management for training courses
Training Program Planning
• Identify training and development needs, adapt various training programs.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for continuous improvement
• Develop staff retention program
• Ensure that all sales staff will receive a training at least four times a year in an effective and efficient manner.
• Keep all training records updated, analyze training evaluation quantitatively & qualitatively and provide recommendations
• Provide the store networks with relevant product information, sales strategies, selling techniques
• Prepare monthly reports for Management, Sales team and Marketing team
• Assist in training budget controlling
Qualifications / Education Requirements
• Education: University degree;
• Minimum 5 years training & development experience in luxury retail companies
• A jewellery knowledge/experience would clearly be an advantage
• Good experience delivering and adapting various training programs in premium retail environment.
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Korean.