Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a premium luxury fashion company.
• As a Store Manager you are the ultimate ambassador of our brand.
• You're accountable for creating a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. This requires constantly balancing priorities, including strategic, operational & leadership excellence with an authentic approach.
Leadership & People Management
• Model behaviour that reflects the company’s core values
• Set clear goals & expectations and hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence.
• Manage overall team performance & growth
• Build a world-class talent pool
• Create & execute a strategy for effective store communications
• Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth
• Create the Customer Experience
• Lead by example & create an environment and a team that consistently delivers transformational customer experiences
• Create, model and manage a highly productive selling environment by providing consistent training & coaching
• Take ownership for the customer journey in your boutique - customise it for your customer demographic & enable your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships
Represent the Brand
• Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
• Oversee the development of clientele by designing & supporting strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business
• Take ownership for maintaining the aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
• Contribute to the community in a way that is aligned with the company’s social responsibility initiatives & helps us reach new customers & build brand awareness
• Generate new ideas & apply an entrepreneurial spirit to help build & continuously improve the business
• Consistently adhere to all operational procedures Proficient user of all core systems & technologies including but not limited to POS, i-Pad & Microsoft Word applications
• Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing of employee paperwork
• Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedures
• Manage inventory movement by ensuring the accurate & timely processing of mark-downs, transfers & consolidations, receiving and POS transactions
• Ensure strong partnership with your Head of Retail and other Corporate Partners to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication
• Drive the Business & Deliver Results
• Achieve financial targets Ensure disciplined management of store expenses
• Manage your people resources to maximise sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement
• Be proactive in communicating about product buying & allocation
• Analyze, interpret & apply data (both internal measures & external trends) to identify key issues and maximize your business
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE.
• Diploma holder or above in any discipline (business or fashion-related discipline is a plus)
• For Store Manager role, 10+years' experience in a luxury fashion retail operation, in which at least 6+ years in the shop management level or 2+ ears as a Store Manager
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: English (Cantonese and Putonghua are a plus)
• Sales-driven and goal-oriented
• Proven track record in managing retail boutiques and building up a strong sales team with high morale
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Polished and professional
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Outlook. Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to prioritise and excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a luxury lifestyle company. JOB OBJECTIVE Responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, merchandising, and customer services. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, ma...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Brand Manager for a premium European confectionary company. Summary: • Opportunity to collaborate and learn from top talents in the FMCG industry • Reach excellence in brand management and in depth knowledge of APC re...
Client Relationship Consultant
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Client Relationship Consultant for a luxury European fashion company. Report to: Retail Director, South East Asia Scope • Drive sales aggressively in the assigned stores at a local level • Exceed the assi...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Brand Manager for a premium confectionary European company. Summary: • Opportunity to collaborate and learn from top talents in the FMCG industry • Reach excellence in brand management and in depth knowled...
Team Manager, Visual Merchandising
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Team Manager, Visual Merchandising for a luxury fashion house. As a Team Manager, Visual Merchandising (VM) in store, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality and sophistication of the visual merchan...