Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a luxury fashion company.
• As a Boutique Manager you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as an Ambassador by promoting the values and the ambitions of the brand within the market place.
• You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader with a genuine customer centric attitude and strong skills in building relationship with our clients whilst acting with the highest integrity and entrepreneurial attitude across all store operations responsibilities.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Build relationships with each customer that begin with the quality of their welcome when they walk into a store and is extended to the gestures and rituals of the selling ceremony and even beyond the visit and transaction itself
• Be the trusted advisors of fashion and style, offering suggestions and alternatives to the customer using the highest levels of sophistication and service
Customer Understanding & Engagement
• Provide memorable luxury customer service experience by:
• Develop and maintain solid and trustworthy customers relationships
• Collaborate with local Marketing/CRM teams to develop and carry out initiatives developed to activate specific clients segments and achieve targets
• In partnership with the local Marketing/CRM referent socialize and implement a strong clienteling initiatives aligned with the the Brand Strategy to strengthen customer relationships and increase customer spending;
• Insure the Selling Flow is consistently executed. Act as a role model using storytelling to develop an emotional connection for customers with the brand and promote brand loyalty;
• Act as a Sales Leader, playing a leadership role on the sales floor whilst ensuring the highest level of customer experience;
• Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all customers by aligning with the Code of Ethics and holding others accountable to them
Business Development and Sales Management
• Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring stores profitability;
• Build up a network to promote brand awareness and develop business using all relevant data and the benchmarking of competitors;
• Lead the team on the sales floor during daily store activities to optimize team member productivity and make sure additional selling and cross-selling skills are known and mastered;
• Analyse external market trends and store results to formulate business plans and propose new ideas for business development of each product category and MTM initiatives;
• Partner with local Merchandising team providing effective feedback on products and collections to grow the local business
• Attract and recruit the best profiles through networking and market scouting . Facilitate the on-boarding plan for every new employee;
• Set challenging goals for the team, identify talents and recognize and reward store best performers;
• Identify in-store training and development needs and coach store team to develop competencies and support their growth
• Communicate information related to Company/Region priorities and goals and nurture a positive and dynamic internal environment;
• Motivate and engage the team by maintaining high performance standards providing regular and constructive feedback
• Implement effective solution/resolution for all employees relations issues in collaboration with HR and Area Retail Manager
• Ensure the team develop a full product knowledge through specific training on brand pillars and season collection;
• Ensure interior and exterior image of the store is maintained according to VM Company guidelines and collaborate with VM to maximise store product availability;
• Ensure store experience (team grooming, music, video, food and beverage ect.) and store maintenance are up to standards according to Company guidelines;
• Keep up to date on stock situation and proactively work with local merchandising planning teams on stock consolidation and transfers;
• Ensure the store applies compliance requirements to all areas of operational activity: loss; asset protection; inventory control management;
• Ensure consistent and high standards MTM in-store operation to excel in MTM services;
• Meet store operating budget monitoring store expenses with attention to overall cost (ex. shipping, delivery, external alteration, general expenses and personnel costs)
• Assess, monitor and improve store’s alteration standards through managing store customer advisors and tailors;
• Ensure usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
• A consistently customer-centric focus, with a demonstrated ability to continually exceed superior standards of customer service
• Previous experience managing a team in a retail sales environment
• High standards of personal grooming in accordance to the brand’s uniform and grooming standards and guidelines
• Good communication skills - proficient in English, Mandarin is a plus, with the ability to develop rapport and form relationships at all levels
• Organised, with an attention to detail and a passion for sales
• Prior retail/sales and team management experience (menswear/suiting preferably) necessary
You may also be interested in...
Assistant Store Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company. • As an Assistant Store Manager you will lead and support Store Manager to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as an Ambassador by promoting the values ...