Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Director for a European luxury fashion company.
• As a Store Director, you will constantly seek out business opportunities to exceed commercial results, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit.
• You will coach and develop the team in a style which is personable and hands-on.
• You will inspire your team to always put the client first, continually looking for ways to exceed the client’s expectations.
Team Management and Development
• Grow and develop your team through regular coaching and feedback.
• Identify their strengths and development opportunities and partner with the relevant departments to create meaningful individual development plans
• Manage and inspire the team to drive the business and create innovative solutions, creating an encouraging, empowering, positive, and motivating environment
• Lead from the front, role modelling the way to connect with clients and coaching the team on the selling ceremony “in the moment”
• Manage the customer flow through effective forward planning and reactive organization to ensure each client is given the correct level of service and no client is left unattended or unacknowledged
• Grow the top line sales of the store, identifying opportunities and maximizing potential
• Develop, define and implement relevant and tangible action plans in line with company’s needs and expectations
• Focus on category development within the store, collaborating with all the relevant functions to ensure each category potential is maximized
• Maintain a thorough understanding of policies, standards and procedures, ensuring they are communicated and implemented
• Ensure the flawless implementation and adoption of the Retail tools and assets for FOH and BOH client and user experience
• Ensure that all store processes and procedures are harmonized in order to provide best in class client experience
• Proven experience within a similar environment leading diverse people to success
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, valuing, and amplifying diversity
• Leads with empathy and curiosity to listen and understand
• Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen
• Ability to be agile, creative, and commercial in solution development
• A Client centric mindset with a passion to exceed expectations
• A committed Team Player, able and willing to collaborate with various stakeholders
• A deep interest in Fashion, Art, and Culture
• Fluent in English & Korean
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.