GSCK - 01
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for a premium lifestyle company.
Reporting To : CFO
• This position will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and will be responsible for leading the financial planning & analysis activities for our company.
• This role would require strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, team management, leadership, and communication to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams across all markets regionally.
• You will play a crucial role in supporting decision making processes and in driving the overall financial success of the company.
Financial Planning & Forecasting
• Lead the financial planning and analysis function, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-term plans for the Group top-line, SG&A, bottom-line, Capex, and cash flow.
• Develop and maintain financial models to support the strategic planning and decision making processes.
• Drive effective planning cadence through liaising with business and cost centres, and optimize the expenditure while maximizing the returns and accelerate business growth.
• Monitor and analyze industry trends, market conditions, and competitor performance to identify risks and opportunities for the Group.
• Drive process improvements and automation initiatives to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting and analysis.
• Mentor and develop a high-performing FP&A team, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
Management Reporting / Analysis / Budget Management
• Prepare and present comprehensive financial reports, including monthly/quarterly/annual, management reports, and board presentations for the Group, working closely in collaboration with the regional finance teams.
• Analyze and interpret financial data, including key performance indicators, trends, variances, and provide actionable insights to the business, cost centres, and senior management.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in our global headquarters in Singapore, as well as with our regional teams to develop financial metrics, performance targets, and key financial performance indicators.
• Provide financial guidance and support to all business units regionally, helping them understand and manage their budget and financial performance effectively.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and accounting standards, and provide support during audits and financial reviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or CA/CPA equivalent, with more than 8 years of experience leading a team in financial planning & analysis
• In-depth knowledge of financial analysis techniques, budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data, and provide insights to drive business decisions.
• Solid understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations and compliance standards.
• Excellent proficiency in Concur and Microsoft Excel. Experience on BI tools is preferred.
• Demonstrated high degree of integrity, initiative and honesty.
• Proactive and results oriented, with an ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal