Christian Bassett is recruiting a Senior Client Engagement Officer, Southeast Asia & Oceania for a European luxury fashion company
• The Client Engagement Officer is responsible for the execution of the brand’s client engagement strategy in the market to enable Retail Team to achieve the business goals.
• You will execute and ensure smooth deployment of in-store client engagement activations to deliver high quality client experiences.
• You will provide support to Retail Team in understanding their customer demographics and client engagement business analysis to reinforce and strengthen client relationship
In-Store Client Engagement Activations
• Plan and define the in-store client engagement activations calendar
• Ensure accurate churning of the client invitation listing.
• Set up and execute in-store client engagement activation in accordance with the standard and guidelines.
• Manage and coordinate with external vendors and suppliers for preparation and ensure delivery in time for activation.
• Coordinate with retail team to ensure smooth execution of activation on an operational level.
• Manage the invitation for events not limiting to text, order, printing, calligraphy/routing and ensure client receipts of invitation.
• Measure and review the performance of the in-store client engagement activation.
• Coordinate with HQ for VIC treatment organization.
Clienteling Programs & Tools
• Train and educate retail team on the various clienteling programs and tools implementation, not limiting to welcome gifts, special showcase visit events, client cards and client engagement applications on defined by HQ.
Client Engagement Optimization & Analysis
• Manage and maintain client database with high accuracy and confidentiality.
• Provide and leverage data insights to optimize client engagement initiatives.
• Pull and consolidate client engagement performance reports.
• Record, analyze and report clients’ feedback and satisfaction survey.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of in client development, CRM, events, or its relevant.
• Prior experience in retail industry and a regional level is a plus.
• Strong project management and planning skills, with the ability to conceive strategy and drive execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different stakeholders
• Able to work under pressure with tight timeline of assigned tasks.
• Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge in database mining and churning will be a plus.
• Working Hours may vary depending on your involvement with the events.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to high volume of applications.
You may also be interested in...
Head of CRM
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Head of CRM for a fast fashion retail company. Job Summary • As the head of CRM, you will be an integral part of the the company contributing to increased customer value, brand strength, and sales growth. • Your...
Senior Client Engagement Specialist
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Senior Client Engagement Specialist, Singapore for a European luxury fashion company. Reports to: Senior Client Engagement Manager, Singapore & Malaysia Role Mission The Senior Client Engagement Specialist, Singapore,...
CRM Executive SEA
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a CRM Executive for a luxury watch and jewellery company. Responsibilities • Develop and manage the company's Customer Database, ensuring data completeness, cleanliness and accuracy. • Anal...