HR & Training
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Trainer for a European luxury fashion company.
Reports to: Regional Retail Training Director or Retail Training Manager
- Develops implements and delivers Retail/Store Training programs to all sales staff of the stores in their geographical area as a concrete lever to support business development and all Store’s strategic objectives.
- Actively contributes to the development of store staff quality and key Store KPIs (i.e. Sales, VPT, UTP, Customer Experience, etc.).
- Ensures continuous alignment with Headquarters Retail Training team regarding local training programs and development opportunities.
- In collaboration with local business support departments (Retail, HR, Marketing, etc.) and Headquarters Training leadership, identifies local training needs for store personnel, with the goal of developing effective and efficient training programs;
- Creates, develops and implements training programs using a variety of delivery modes (in-person, digital platforms, gamification apps, one to one, one to many, zoom, exercises, role play, etc.);
- Trains store staff to ensure the best Customer Experience, in line with Corporate and Brand standards;
- Trains store staff, ensuring proper implementation of the Client Journey (Human Touch, Brand DNA, Clienteling, etc.);
- Supports Retail Merchandisers in the delivery of Product Training;
- Maintains a widespread presence on the sales floor, supporting store teams through continuous observation and targeted feedback on customer interaction behaviours;
- Is part of the onboarding process for the store’s new joiner, training the new resources together with HR department on the various content;
- Monitors the effectiveness of Training activities, both through analysis of quantitative and qualitative KPIs (e.g.: Net Promoter Score), and through direct observation on the sales floor and feedback from Retail management;
- Provides continuous feedback to Head Office Line Managers/HR and Store Management on the progress of the team and individual members;
- Manages budgets and costs related to store training;
- Works effectively with digital tools and LMS platform.
- The above activities are listed as examples and not exhaustive.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 7 years minimum of work experience as Store/Retail Trainer with special focus on Client Journey and Clientelling;
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- Client centric attitude, team working, problem solving, flexibility and empathy;
- Ability to analyze data to manage reports and surveys, not only related to trainings or appraisals (quantitative and qualitative) , but also to store KPI’s in order to define store training needs and focus areas;
- Ability to structure and deliver full training cycle including: in person activities, webinars, e-learnings, other digital tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite, LMS digital platforms, training digital solutions;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Experience planning and budgeting;
- Languages: English, other language will be considered a plus;
- Up to 75% travel required throughout the market;