Stock, Operations & Logistics
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Operations Manager for a luxury fashion company.
Reporting to the South East Asia Head of Sales; this role will lead and provide full support in the following activities:
• Lead the Stores Openings in Thailand. Recruit & Train the teams to ensure high level of engagement, sales and service.
• Ensure consistent roll out of the brand strategy to achieve long-term strategic and financial objectives, by implementing retail strategies and distribution policies as defined by the company
• Manage the retail network ensuring that the short-term sales objectives are achieved, as well as identifying opportunities to expand the business throughout Thailand.
• Work closely with the Thailand Marketing & Communications Manager & Regional team to build the Local strategy to grow Brand Awareness and recruit Clients.
• Act as a Brand Ambassador when representing the Brand at meetings, events, charities and other work-related functions.
• Lead and motivate the retail team through effective communication, proper performance management and coaching to develop a strong team culture to create a positive impact on the business
• Maximize store profitability by driving sales; minimize operating costs through effective management of systems and information
• Participate in the yearly budget (stores' revenue and operating expenses forecasting)
• Design and review with HR the commission/incentive scheme to align with the Company standard and market, and attract, motivate and retain qualitative team members
• Closely coordinate with CRM/PR department to manage customer relationships, ensuring proper understanding and management of the loyalty program by retail team members and encourage VIP's enrolment
• Produce monthly quality and quantity reports to management regarding sales trends and budget variations, competitors' analysis, information on social and cultural events, etc.
• Ensure the stores-in-charge are operating the stores in tidiness and efficiency and the stores are presenting the brand image in line with the Corporate’s strategies
• Coordinate the administration work for the stores, e.g. arrange staff uniform, business cards and manage the order of props and operational tools by store supply catalogue
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Minimum of 10 years of retail experience in which at least 3 years at management level; preferably in luxury retail industry
• Strong Knowledge of Local Luxury business and stakeholders (landlords/ competitors…)
• Strong in People Management, sales & service and store operations
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills in retail business control
• Proficient in computer literacy and Excellent command of both written & spoken Thai and English
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Logistics Executive for a luxury watch and jewellery company. RESPONSIBILITIES Logistics for Retailers and Boutiques • In charge of retailers’ and Boutiques related sales documents including but not limited...
Client Relationship Consultant
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Client Relationship Consultant for a European luxury fashion house. Report to: Retail Director, South East Asia Scope • Drive sales aggressively in the assigned stores at a local level • Exceed the ...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Distribution Planner for a European luxury fashion company. Distribute products under allocation, taking into account stock availability and strategy defined by the merchandisers of each region Responsibilities: &bull...