Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Manager for a luxury European jewellery company.
The Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring consistency, meeting and exceeding retail plans, implementing sales driving strategies, and developing strong relationships by training on brand standards in order to achieve sales results.
Additionally, the Retail Manager is responsible for recruiting, overseeing training, and developing Store Managers and Sales Associates throughout the stores.
Role & Responsibility
• Manage salon managers in order to maximize the conversion rate and the creation of sales opportunities to clients inside and outside each salon
• Manage the sales team by coaching, training, doing sales review/CRM follow-up and updates and growing a strong team spirit
• Set and monitor KPI, the implementation of best practices and the achievement of company targets
• Analyzing the market trends and local updates to bring new ideas to the Country Manager on how to improve the brand exposure and expand the client network.
• Ensuring a state of the art client experience, bring excellence and lead by example
• Plan and implement retail strategy to achieve sales goal with Country Manager
• Coordinate and monitor the retail targets, with a strong CRM drive
• Communicate store and company objectives so both management and staff are well informed
• Manage and coordinate daily shop operations in the area
• Monitor sales trends, purchases and sales promotion activities
• Coordinate and monitor the activities of existing and new stores (sales potential, planning, check on the progress of the work, events, shop window guidelines, best practices to conduct a store)
• Ensure that the visual merchandising tools are fully implemented according to the brand guidelines
• Support and coordinate the Operational Marketing initiatives
• Define and plan training programs, consistently with the training standards
• Degree holder in business or equivalent
• Proven experience as Retail Manager/Director of a premium/luxury brand (multi-location)
• Fluency in Korean and English
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good planning and organization skills, able to perform multiple activities or work on multiple tasks successfully
• High sense of responsibility and personal integrity
• Positive, enthusiastic, initiative, self-motivated, and willing to exert greatest effort to achieve results with a sense of urgency
• Strong team player, open, active, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic with flexible travel mobility in Korea
• Able to motivate and support a team in establishing quality criteria and a framework incorporating standards, guidelines and procedures
• Continuously display leadership behaviours - tackle tough issues, communicate effectively, follow through on promises, support and develop people, etc.
• Willing to embrace a unique challenge, in a fast growth environment, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Director for a European luxury fashion company. Job Summary You will be responsible for developing sales strategies and objectives for a retail store and for the each of the store's employees. You will identify produ...