Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Development Director for a luxury European fashion company.
Within the Retail department and in conjunction with all the departments of the organization, you will oversee the Omnichannel development: Retail Business and population, E-commerce, and CSC of the company in Korea, you will be developing a realistic but ambitious development policy in accordance with the strategy decided by the Maison.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager, Korea.
Business and Network developer
• Monitor the stores performance and always remain aware of market trends.
• Develop and implement commercial actions plan to grow the business.
• Structure the organization of retail activities and allocate responsibilities.
• Take responsibility of the P&L per store.
• Identify areas of improvement and work hand in hand with the Store managers to achieve the commercial goals.
• Establish a client-centric mindset to offer clients the best experience in store and achieve the CRM objectives.
• Translate the store’s objectives into concrete daily targets and tasks, inspire the team to reach the targets.
• Propose layout adjustments as needed to ensure commercial efficiency.
• Manage stores network projects: opening, expansion, renovation, relocation, closure etc.
• Participate in lease negotiations with landlords.
Brand ambassador and promoter
• Be the ambassador of the Maison and endorse the culture and values to promote the company.
• Communicate vision, strategy, and clear direction to retail staff.
• Ensure the best level of client experience.
• Work closely with the communication/events department to execute local events.
• Propose and effectively implement local marketing, customer relations/VIP strategies to promote the Brand’s image.
• Ensure that all the processes are compliant with the legal, regulatory, and internal requirements.
• Detect new talents in your daily environment and recruit them.
• Manage the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, develop the team spirit.
• Regularly coach the team to ensure they develop the key skills expected at their position.
• Follow-up the development of the Store managers and give regular feedback.
• Make sure of the adequate staffing, rotation, mobilities, training, and development working closely with the HR team.
• Ensure proper training to sales staff working hand in hand with Training department
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.