PR & Marketing
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Regional Marketing Director Apac for a leading European confectionery company.
The Marketing Director is both a functional expert and a people leader responsible for shaping the brand’s Marketing strategy and developing talents across Asian markets.
The role covers a variety of emerging and developed markets, involves multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage and a dedicated team to lead. Cross functional and cross layer drive is required to be able to bring to life the brand’s purpose.
- Leads the development and participates in the execution of Sales and Marketing plans.
- Directs teams through presentation, approvals, and implementation of Marketing, Trade Marketing, Growth Revenue Management and Media plans.
- Builds strong relationships with the Sales organization, Distributors and key Retailers to ensure alignment and focus, maximizing plans impact.
- Ensures Marketing programs are relevant, efficient, achievable, and valuable to the organization.
- Constantly seeks out best practices from the Region, the Group, from external agencies and from competitors to ensure that the company is at the cutting edge of FMCG marketing.
- Responsible for Asia-Pacific Portfolio Strategy: including Mix Management, Pricing recommendation, Innovations and De-Complexity agenda.
- Guides the team on increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the region.
- Oversees Regional Advertising & Marketing Budgets with the Head of Region.
- Commissions appropriate market research as well as creative briefs with nominated agencies in coordination with relevant international departments.
- Continuously analyze performance.
- Develops the Marketing team functional & leadership capabilities and foster collaboration.
- Develop connectivity with other Regions and Global teams to ensure cross fertilization and best practice sharing.
- 15 years of experience in brand/portfolio management with a preference for FMCG background and international experiences.
- Strategic agility to manage a pool of diverse markets with specificities and commonalities.
- Business acumen and curiosity to learn from the environment and recommend creative solutions to win in Apac.
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills to lead x-functional efforts, co-create winning plans and bring them to life.
- Action and results orientation.
- Appetite to lead, learn and to help others grow
- High intergrity and team spirit
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also be interested in...
Regional Senior Brand Manager Apac
- Read More
- Read More