Christian Bassett is recruiting a Project Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
The incumbent is responsible for co-ordinating and implementing new projects, major and minor renovation projects in Australia/NZ in a cost-effective manner.
• Reports to: General Manager
• Directs Reports Engineering Officer
• Handle new store openings from site survey to the construction completion and post construction follow-up
• Close coordination with headquarter, designer, landlord, consultants, and contractors throughout the entire project process to solve any problems occurred.
• Coordinate tendering process, from tender preparation with consultants to award tenders
• Prepare budget, monitor costs, and ensure the expenditures are aligned with budget.
• Control of the project programme to ensure store openings in a timely manner
• Follow company standard to comply with all the requirement of standard documentation filing and submission
• Execute projects and supervise site works and attends site meetings
• Follow up and monitor construction/renovation progress and ensure compliance with company’s standard
• Co-ordinate all aspects of technical work e.g. submission of drawing, design etc.
• Co-ordinate with landlord and various parties to fulfil statutory requirements while comply with group design standard and guidelines
• Co-ordinate with different departments and subsidiaries inside the company to ensure the projects are shared and executed in the right way
• Oversee maintenance activities of existing stores and offices