Office & Admin
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Office Coordinator Asia-Pacific for a leading European confectionary company.
• The office coordinator Asia-Pacific plays a key role in the region by ensuring that employees are put in the best conditions to deliver ambitious growth and deliver the best service to our customers.
• The scope of the office coordinator covers both International Distributors and Global Travel Retail divisions.
• Regional Finance Manager, Asia-Pacific
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• HR assistant: liaise with headquarters’ HR department located in Switzerland
• Legal assistant: liaise with legal department to ensure the local regulations are met and schedule audits.
• Handle the relationship with local suppliers of stationery, IT hardware, beverages, internet service providers.
• Responsible for non-financial reporting including sustainability.
• Assist sales and marketing managers for travels bookings and to organize customer trips to headquarters (Switzerland)
• IT support: liaise with local IT provider and HQ IT department to set-up laptops for new employees or when laptops changes are needed.
• Possibility to work remotely one day per week.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as office assistant, office coordinator of personal assistant
• Team player / Curious / Self-driven / Flexible / Proactive / Hands-on
• Functional Sales Competencies
• Customer Centricity towards internal and external customers
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Flawless work ethic and respect of confidentiality
• Interpersonal skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Office assistant
• Office coordinator
• Managing various stakeholders
• Fluency in English (both speaking and writing)
• Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
• Technology affinity preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.