PR & Marketing
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Marketing & Communications Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
REPORTS TO: Senior Marketing & Communications Manager Asia
• Works closely with Senior Marketing & Communications Manager Asia to formulate omni-channel Marketing & PR strategies, from strategic planning to implementation for local market, ensuring all projects are executed according to planned budgets in the most efficient and effective manner
• Develop advertising (print, digital, mall, & OOH) planning to strategically deploy optimal planning and execution for brand visibility with an appropriate environment.
• Work closely with landlord and leverage on shopping mall activities to increase brand awareness
• Builds and maintains professional relationships with key media, celebrities, influencers, and stylists to maximize online & offline publicity according to the brand’s vision and different projects’ needs.
• To maximize brand exposure on both print, digital and social media platforms. Supervises all PR activities, manages sample set and sample loan requests by working with the appointed PR agency
• Manages official social media platforms and content creation.
• Develops weekly and monthly social media calendars and digital advertising plans based on local product launch schedules and business needs.
• To adapt global assets and create local content to boost engagement through working with related creative agencies.
• Develops different kinds of events planning, based on business needs. including in-store events, pop-up events, product launches, and press launch activities.
• To ensure smooth execution during the event and prepare post-event reports
• Proactively explore new promotional initiatives to amplify the brand’s share of voice in exposure and positioning, and to provide analysis of key competitors’ activities
• Degree holder in Communications/ Public Relations/ Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of solid experience in digital marketing, public relations, event management, retail marketing, and promotion in leading retail brands.
• Excellent and efficient writing and oral communication skills in English and Korean
• Preferably in the luxury fashion industry
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and results-oriented
• Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pro-active, creative, and willing to think "outside the box"
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Marketing Manager, Korea for a European luxury fashion company. Responsibilities: Public Relation • Builds and maintains professional relationships with key media, celebrities, influencers, and stylists •...