PR & Marketing
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Marketing & Communications In-Charge.
To support marketing, events and PR, assist in planning to expand brand’s awareness and network in Korea.
Role & Responsibility
- Implement local marketing and communication activities and maximize investments on the market
- Coordination with Marketing department in HK headquarters
- Pitch editorial coverage and organize photo shootings
- Plan and execute events, such as shop opening, media presentations, VIP events
- Creativity in presenting ideas and possibly to design collaterals for events and new launch
- Strong knowledge of Social Media and focus on relevant platforms to promote the brand
- Manage and monitor company’s digital platforms, analysis on digital performance
- Prepare bilingual press releases for Korea
- Coordinate and work with Production House and vendors on event managements
- Provide support for any ad hoc events and/or specific needs
- Coordination with department stores and partners whenever advertising and event opportunities occur
- Strong research skill
- All staff in Korea
- Communications Department in HK
- Press, KOL …
- Production houses, vendors
- Department stores
- Degree in Marketing / Communications or related
- 4-5 years of working experience in agency or luxury brand
- Native in Korean, fluent in English (mandatory)
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge on Photoshop and video editing is a plus
- Attentive to details, reliable, self-motivated, possesses a can-do and creative spirit
- Willing to work extra hours when necessary
You may also be interested in...
Digital Communications Editor
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Digital Communications Editor for a luxury, premium omnichannel company. This position will be in charge of all digital communications and designs created for Korea, and the main internal communications will be with both th...
Project & Events Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Project & Events Manager for a luxury, premium omnichannel company. This position will be in charge of all events that holds in Korea, and the main internal communications will be with both the Head of Korea and the APAC team in Hong...