PR & Marketing
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Marketing and Media Manager, SEAO for a European luxury fashion company.
Marketing and Media Manager SEAO is responsible for the implementation of offline and online media strategy of SEAO (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Cambodia), reporting directly to Communications Director SEAO.
Media Strategy Development, Implementation and Optimization
• Assist in the development of offline (print, outdoor) and online (digital) media strategies and plans, including identifying target audiences, selecting appropriate media channels, and determining the budget and schedule for campaigns.
• Translate Global Media Strategies and guidelines to regionally relevant guidelines for the SEAO region, considering local nuances.
• Ensure alignment on the overall communications strategy, audience insights and channel mix development to drive the right business process, marketing results and investment ROI.
• Monitor and track campaign performance, including analyzing data on impressions, click-through rates, conversions, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Manage past campaign data sets and test learnings around channels, targeting/audience, and performance to gather insights for future campaign optimization.
• Identify new growth opportunities in performance media via new channels and/or work with HQ Media team and agency to beta-test new targeting capabilities or ad formats.
• Continuously update knowledge of media planning and buying tools, platforms, and best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Support Line platform management (Thailand) with agency to develop, adapt and post content which is validated by HQ.
• Lead special projects including managing the delivery and sustenance of pilot CRM programme on Line Thailand and ad hoc media focused research in collaboration with key partners.
• Contribute to data-driven agenda on media side, working in a cross functional team (E-comm and CRM team)
Stakeholder Management and Communication
• Maintain relationships with media partners, staying informed on industry and competitor trends, and identifying new opportunities for the brand.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, such as creative, media partners, and analytics, to ensure media plans align with overall campaign objectives and messaging.
• Manage agency workflow as it pertains to media, such as reporting, benchmarks and media forecasting.
• Work closely with internal teams across such as Retail, Merchandising, CRM as well as HQ Media and Marketing to achieve shared objectives.
• Responsible for stakeholder narratives for local and regional leadership on media plan strategy, reporting, and learnings. Prepare and present reports to highlight campaign results, insights, and recommendations for future optimization.
Budget Development and Management
• Provide support in managing budgets, invoicing, and other financial aspects of media campaigns.
• Great understanding of regional media platforms and digital media, good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics) and general understanding of web design & development
• Digital leadership in terms of knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends.
• Able to work in a multinational business environment as communication with regional and headquarter team is required.
• Able to interact with multiple stakeholders of different seniority and to coordinate an extensive digital team inside the media agency
• Strong project management and organizational skills, with a background in either digital marketing or social media management, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively
• Working within a dynamic regional environment by being the contact point to learn, share and re-apply, be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
• Work experience of at least 6 to 8 years in offline and online marketing, with a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem
• Bachelor’s Degree in a new media / marketing / business. Digital marketing courses and qualifications are an asset
• Excellent project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, data-driven thinker, collaborative by nature, ability to work in teams and individually to drive results, comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders
• Passion for digital and innovation
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.