Christian Bassett is recruiting a Jewelry Expert for a European luxury fashion house.
• As an Expert Advisor and Brand Ambassador, he/she guarantees an extraordinary and memorable luxury customer experience with a special focus on Jewels, placing the Client above all, discovering their needs and expectations, fostering meaningful relationship.
• He/She promotes the brand’s philosophy and Values to the final Clients guiding them into and in every aspect of the Jewels and across the brand conveying passion for the product.
• He/She holds himself/herself accountable to achieve your individual and team sales target as well as develop the Jewels business, acting as proactive player in ensuring the best service and responding to the customer needs for both in store and on ecommerce channel.
• Ensure welcoming of clients and enhancing their experience in jewels, setting the example to the rest of the team for the best Client Journey Ceremony;
• Engage clients by providing unsurpassed service and play an important role in building the creation of desire for jewels through passion and the art of storytelling;
• Achieve individual and contribute team objectives, being accountable for the sales results of jewels as well as the commercial results of all categories;
• Be driven to exceed KPI goals, ensuring the highest quality of sales and customer service with a special focus on jewellery;
• Demonstrate an excellence knowledge of the products as well as the brand’s history, culture and DNA;
• Transmit information to the sales team to convey knowledge behind jewellery products/collections and facilitate/support their client advisory ceremony;
• Capture Customer data into the Company CRM with the purpose of connecting to the client, maintaining and developing the relationships to offer a personalized approach and develop future opportunities also for jewels;
• Build and maintain an ample knowledge of the world of luxury fashion by being constantly informed on fashion trends and competitors, with the purpose to be able to discuss them with the customers and to give advises;
• Keep himself/herself up-to-date on market trends and competitor collections for the category and share products/clients feedback both with the store colleagues and with the Jewellery Director;
• Take ownership of resolving Client complaints liaising with the line manager and Client Service team, when necessary;
• Operate with the highest level of care and respect for the Products;
• Utilize Company digital tools actively to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience;
• Host and conduct customer appointments either in presence or leveraging technology to do virtual meeting;
• Oversee the management of pieces from the stock to be sent to the workshop when necessary (i.e. polishing, repair) and after sale service (i.e. follow-up of customer repair).
• Ensure merchandising and day-to-day display maintenance and ensure all products are well displayed using appropriate props and following guidelines from Visual Merchandising;
• Monitor product stock availability (new arrival/continuative) and ensure items are properly ticketed, secured and stored following company guidelines;
• Act in compliance to Company procedures on operational guidelines and stock procedures, as well as security, cash activity, inventory, logistics and all main reporting activities requested by head office, ensuring that Company policies and procedures are proactively executed;
• Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment, embracing Diversity and inclusion values.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Solid fine Jewellery sales experience gained through either other luxury brands or business development function for independent fine jewellery specialist brands
• Strong product knowledge both from a technical standpoint and for selling purposes (i.e. history, vocabulary, production)
• Proven experience in providing high-end customer service and to build lasting relationships with customers;
• Strong commitment to the brand as well as responsibility and ownership Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
• Excellent communication and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong organization and follow-up skills
• Attitude to convey information and knowledge to co-workers
• Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
• Presentation and facilitation skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail