HR & Training
Christian Bassett is recruiting a HR Manager/ Assistant Manager, Southeast Asia.
• This position is based in the Singapore office, reporting directly to the Human Resources Director, Southeast Asia Oceania; heading up all HR disciplines for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand retail and corporate office.
• You will identify and deliver HR strategies to support business goals and drive results with the responsibility for all HR activities and the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
• You will play an ambassador role in delivering the company’s culture empowering and inspiring to drive the talent and leadership capabilities.
• Develop strong and trusted partnerships with internal business clients providing coaching and advice on people-related matters and strategies, supporting organizational design in line with overall business needs
• Manage all employee-related issues
• Define the recruitment strategy to hire the best talents fitting with the culture and business needs.
• Lead the recruitment process and ensure a positive experience during the onboarding process for all new employees, setting up for success within the company and their role
• Coach management to manage high and low performers in a timely and impactful manner, understanding the skill gaps and training needs and creating relevant development plans to support business plans
• Identify key contributors to the business and advise on short & long-term ways to increase retention of key talents.
• Lead talent review discussions to identify key talents, plan their development across the company, and prepare for succession
• Ensure the compensation and benefits are aligned to the market and support our attraction and retention objectives
• Implement a holistic communication strategy to implement HR initiatives, ensuring alignment with business priorities and promoting a positive and inclusive workplace culture
• Owner of budget and forecasting business process for markets, responsible for preparing, supporting, and monitoring market personnel costs at the retail and corporate level; productivity levels, and carry out cost controls as needed.
• Implement global HR initiatives at the market level, share any market specificities with HQ, and adapt these as per local needs
• Other ad hoc duties as required by management
• Solid HRBP experience, prior experience in global MNC and retail industry a plus
• People-oriented, solution focused, and results driven
• Excellent communication skills, inspiring and engaging; effective coach, ability to empower the business
• Strong technical HR knowledge and employment legislation in respective markets
• Computer savvy and intermediate knowledge on excel and other Microsoft office suites
• Willing to travel as necessary to visit markets
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also be interested in...
Customer Service Trainer
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Customer Service Trainer for a European luxury watch company. Scope of work • Based at the Training Centre, to manage all technical training activities and organization for the centre; • To train Watchmakers (and othe...