HR & Training
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Human Resources Executive for a European leading luxury company.
Report to Human Resources Manager, SEA
This position participates in the handling of various HR business operations within the SEA entities. It is key to the success of this role to be up to date with current market practices.
• Be a HR business partner to all department and support in all employees’ compensation & benefits matters.
• Manage and administer employees’ matters including but not limiting to insurance, leave, benefits, welfare, corporate social responsibility etc.
• Prepare and follow up on all HR related documents.
• Ensure effective filing systems in place for hard and softcopy.
• Maintain and update organisational chart, HR database and all HR reports.
• Manage all work pass, training grants and all employees’ related matters with authorities.
• Participate in all MOM surveys.
• Assist in developing and implementing of HR SOPs and policies including designing of employee health and well-being programmes.
• Ensure HR practices and policies are in compliance with external / internal audit requirement and law.
• Update monthly payroll information changes.
• Liaise with payroll vendors on all payroll matters e.g. statutory claims, NS, taxes.
• Generate payroll related reports and any ad hoc reports required by the Management.
• Undertake special projects or assignments that are assigned to you from time to time by the Company.
• The above is subject to change from time to time as deemed necessary by the Management.
• Support communication and implementation of the Global Strategy within the entity
• Offer technical advice and support to internal clients
• Carry out business operations.
• Collaboration and Communication
• Client orientation
• Quality Commitment