Buying & Merchandising
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Head of Merchandising/ Senior Merchandising Manager for a fast fashion retail company.
• You will constantly be in touch with the trends of the fashion market and customers, to curate and edit the product range.
• You will provide excellent leadership to establish and communicate the long-range and seasonal vision for the company's product lines globally for different region including North Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe etc.
• You will be responsible for the global pricing and developing the merchandise mix strategies based on diversified market analysis, that is consistent and aligned with our company’s DNA.
• In charge of the implementation of the product matrix, range development, buying calendar and strategizing the critical path for shoes, bags and accessories globally for different regions
• Develop collection brief for planners, giving buying recommendations, based on trend analysis, customer profiling / climate / store profile (must buy) of different regions
• Work closely with the Design team to feedback on market needs and product performance
• Work with the Visual Merchandising team to decide what products should be displayed in-store to maximize consumer interest and promote sales for the brand
• In charge of developing enhanced ‘Sales Through Report’ to highlight reasons of performance/non-performance and allowing better product grouping and recommendation for products to be repeated based on trend analysis.
• Work with the Planning team to identify and implement best practices (store profiling matrix/product life cycle management based on product matrix) in view of increasing GP and ROI
• Negotiation of product pricing based on the retail price strategy with the Planning Team and Singapore HQ to identify gaps and needs in the pricing strategy
• Conduct regular market visits to identify and evaluate all relevant products and trends, and survey competitors, creating range development based on the sampling process
• Work closely with the Training Team on Trend & Product training material development
• Identify and propose strategies of core product (to be repeated) and work closely with local merchandise planning teams on the push model (Buy)
• Work closely with Marketing regarding the preparation of annual retail calendar
• Coordinate monthly meetings with all respective Teams for updates on collection, campaigns, windows and merchandise planning
• Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management, Economics, Applied Mathematics or its equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in similar capacity and managerial position
• Proficiency in SAP and Qilkview will be an added advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Bilingual, analytical with an eye for details
• Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
• Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to high volume of applications.
You may also be interested in...
Merchandiser, Mens RTW
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Merchandiser (Men's Universe) for a European luxury fashion company. Duties & Responsibilities • To achieve sales & sell-through objectives for the RTW business in the zone. • To propose and implement adequate com...