Office & Admin
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Executive Assistant for a European luxury jewelry and watches company.
An Executive Assistant Entity's mission is to provide seamless administrative support to the Board of Director & Family, CEO and Directors (Executive team) ensuring productivity and efficiency. Facilitating the smooth operation of the Executive’s office, coordinating the flow of information and tasks that enable strategic decision-making. Maintaining a high level of professionalism, organization and confidentiality.
Administrative Support to Executive team
• Act as the first point of contact for all executive team.
• Manage calendars, scheduling appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
• Update and maintain accurate database of Executive Officer Key contacts.
• Prepare documents, presentations, reports and correspondence, ensuring accuracy and alignment with organizational standards.
• Manage Board Member expenses and his family medical claims.
• Manage all related arrangements for social activities of Board Member and family.
• Maintain organized filing system.
• Manage CEO’s local and overseas travel needs.
• Anticipate the executive’s needs, proactively addressing administrative and logistics challenges.
• Streamline tasks to optimize the executive’s time and focus on strategic priorities.
Communication and coordination support
• Arrange and coordinate meetings, logistics, agenda preparation etc
• Record meeting minutes, tracking actions and follow ups.
• Ensure timely dissemination of information to relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, building strong relationships with all.
• Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.