Stock, Operations & Logistics
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Distribution Planner for a European luxury fashion company.
Distribute products under allocation, taking into account stock availability and strategy defined by the merchandisers of each region
• Coordinate with headquarters and merchandisers in case of stock tension to adapt the launching scenario on products under allocation
• Validate store specific requests for stock (client request, event) on products under allocation
• Contribute to sell-through optimization by implementing stock rebalancing on seasonal products, to suggest changes in product offer if needed
• Manage distribution quotas on seasonal products to ensure a fair distribution for all zones and remove quotas in a timely manner to optimize the sales
Communication with internal clients
• Provide stock status and visibility on distribution plan
• Share performance and sell through reports
• Share updates on rebalancing process
• Define most appropriate pre-ordering conditions for new products and Show Collection
• Respond to requests from stores and source for products within the zone to support sales
• Work with headquarters to support client’s orders and follow up on the delivery
• Work with regional merchandisers to coordinate for events' needs and the organization of network
• Coordinate rebalancing and transfers of products within the network
• Being the key-user in system-related matters (troubleshooting, issue escalations and evolutions)
• Ensure most optimized setup in our distribution and ordering systems to allow correction behaviour in managing pre-ordering and launch setup
• Guide other team members in using order management system
Reporting Structure Reporting to Senior Supply Chain Manager
Prior experience in Supply Chain and Distribution
• MS Excel proficiency is mandatory
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Competency in Inventory Planning and Knowledge in Logistics, customs aspects will be an advantage
• PowerBI knowledge, Programming skills (VBA, SQL), SAP experience will be a plus
• Experience in luxury product distribution will be an advantage
• Ability to remain focused and work efficiently under pressure, capacity to manage multiple requests efficiently
• Rigorous and meticulous to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
• Able to work across functional areas / levels of the organization and to interact at distance
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Logistics Executive for a luxury watch and jewellery company. RESPONSIBILITIES Logistics for Retailers and Boutiques • In charge of retailers’ and Boutiques related sales documents including but not limited...
Client Relationship Consultant
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Client Relationship Consultant for a European luxury fashion house. Report to: Retail Director, South East Asia Scope • Drive sales aggressively in the assigned stores at a local level • Exceed the ...
Retail Operations Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Operations Manager for a luxury fashion company. Reporting to the South East Asia Head of Sales; this role will lead and provide full support in the following activities: Responsibilities • Lead the Stores...