HR & Training
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Customer Service Trainer for a European luxury watch company.
Scope of work
• Based at the Training Centre, to manage all technical training activities and organization for the centre;
• To train Watchmakers (and other technical positions) involved in servicing the products within the Asian region in order that they can support CS activities to achieve the brand’s Customer Service objectives, in terms of delivery lead times, repair quality and performance as well as costs.
Training & Technical Advisory
• To be responsible for CS regional vocational watchmaking training activities (on going and/or certification trainings) according to the contents of the corporate training syllabus, while respecting the brand’s certification guidelines.
• To provide necessary technical skills and knowledge to Trainees (watchmakers and other technical positions) already employed by affiliates, authorized distributors and service centres
• To evaluate the degree of knowledge acquisition for each Trainee in order to guarantee optimum repair quality on the watches
• To organize a yearly master training schedule (training plan) based on training requirements of affiliates, authorized service centres, distributors and retailers
• To assist CS Managers to plan the development and organization of their watchmaking teams
• To plan and to maintain operational budget for regional training activities
• To perform repairs whenever feasible, in order to maintain own dexterity and level of certification
• To provide adequate support and expertise, in order to constantly update the corporate training syllabus
• To participate in regular training programs (local and abroad).
• To undertake special projects or assignments assigned from time to time.
• To assist Regional CS Training Manager and Head of Group Training on any Finance-related issues, as well as other issues related to the Regional Training Centre.
• To abide by the Company’s guidelines on the standards and requirements.
• To perform any other relevant tasks as and when required within your capacity.