Christian Bassett is recruiting a CRM Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
• The CRM Manager is responsible developing and reinforcing a customer centric culture across different areas of the business ensuring the correct localization and execution of the global CRM strategy for the dedicated brand of the region.
• Develop and implement the CRM strategy for the entire region (guaranteeing the localization and execution of brand’s Global CRM strategy) for all group brands in the territory
• Design, develop, implement and monitor customer engagement initiatives (through clienteling and client outreach initiatives) to drive loyalty and repeat business across different segments of the customer base
• Develop CRM insights and intelligence to support and promote new commercial actions on individual segments in the customer base (eg. outreach initiatives)
• Support stores in the implementation of the clienteling strategy and CRM best practices
• Budgeting and cost oversight for each brand’s loyalty budget including gifting, experiences and festivity moments including the measurement and tracking of ROI
• Oversee and manage local training materials and training sessions across the territory on specific CRM topics including clienteling strategy, CRM best practices (eg. Data capture and customer contactability) and commercial initiatives
• Contribute from a CRM and Clienteling perspective with other departments to the development and implementation of new product launches, new events, clien experiences, etc.
• Oversight and the local point of reference on all aspects of CRM reporting and dashboards use
• Oversight and the local point of reference for all aspects of clienteling digital tools
• Local point of reference for the territory on the Net Promoter System (eg. Customer survey)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering (MBA preferred)
• At least 15+ years of experience in business development, strategy, client development (Luxury industry is preferable but financial industry or consulting experience welcome)
• Excellent communication and client relations skills
• Proven track record of identifying opportunities, designing and implementing strategies to develop business through customer relationships
• Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint to create effective presentations and experience drawing conclusions and recommendations from reports
• Experience in database management
• Flexibility with regional and international travel
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.