PR & Marketing
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Communications Manager for a European luxury jewellery company.
To support marketing (online and offline), events and PR for the company to achieve key objective on increasing brand awareness and network in South Korea.
Role & Responsibility
• Prepare yearly Communications plan, calendar and budgets with Korea Country Manager and Asia Headquarter
• Solid and strong understanding on event management, advertising and digital
• Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
• Able to identify, propose and manage suitable Branding event opportunities and liaise and lead agency for execution
• Content adaptation and localization from Asia HQ
• Content creation and execution for online and offline campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Critical thinking, sharp mindset, focus
• Build and maintain relationships with key media titles and pitch for coverage
• Propose, Plan and execution on events: store openings, press day, KOL partnerships
• Coordination with department stores and partners for advertising and collaborations
• Regular reporting and communications with Asia HQ
• Proofreading of materials and collaterals
• Strong research skills and good luxury market knowledge
• Provide support for any ad hoc events and/or specific needs
• All staff in South Korea
• Communications Department in HK
• Production houses, agencies
• Press and media
• Department store
Qualifications / Education Requirements
• Degree in Marketing / Communications / Language or related
• 7+ years of working experience in agency or luxury brand
• Fluent in English (mandatory)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge in Photoshop is a bonus
• Attentive to details, reliable, self-motivated, possesses a can-do and creative spirit
• Willing to work extra hours when necessary
You may also be interested in...
Digital Communications Editor
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Digital Communications Editor for a luxury, premium omnichannel company. This position will be in charge of all digital communications and designs created for Korea, and the main internal communications will be with both th...
Marketing & Communications in-charge
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Marketing & Communications In-Charge. Job Summary To support marketing, events and PR, assist in planning to expand brand’s awareness and network in Korea. Role & Responsibility Implement local marketing and communication act...