CRM, Store Management
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Client Development Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
• This position aims to improve the overall client experience of the store by developing relationships with VICs, recruiting new clients as well as coaching the entire store team on the excellence of luxury services and clienteling actions to improve Elite Client recruitment and business results in the retail store across the city where this role is based.
MISSION CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Cooperate with the CRM team to drive in-store client strategy and ensure data quality and share CRM KPIs with the retail team
• Execute all clientele actions at the store level, while guaranteeing the quality of execution and upholding the standards of excellence and refinement of the brand
• Launch initiatives to recruit local clients, through partnerships, personal networks, clients’ networks, etc.
• Define action plans to develop and cultivate relationships with VICs clients by delivering a personalized and elevated experience
• Ensure consistent client in-store experience to improve retention rate and actively develop new clients
• Work mostly “by appointment” to provide personalized service and build relationships with our top clients to promote loyalty and incremental purchases
• Work on individual strategies to reward certain groups of clients through gifting or outreach
• Provide and arrange personal shopping services: private appointments, home delivery, special orders, etc.
• Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business
MENTORING AND COACHING
• Play a crucial role in driving the client-oriented mindset of the whole store team and promoting client engagement, converting potential VICs to Elite Clients
• Provide a consistent training for new joiner in clienteling, product, service cycle, selling techniques, etc.
• Train the selling staff through coaching on the shop floor and during one-to-one meeting
• Partner with Elite Client Specialist to plan and execute different product strategies as well as cross-selling
• Support and review the client portfolio to identify opportunities and define the client action plans utilizing client engagement tools
• Share client feedback and sales opportunities with Store-in-Charge and Sales team
• Leverage all clienteling tools to achieve results: clienteling app, client development plans, local experiences
• Ensure client details and qualitative information are properly recorded in the system
• Monitor the segmentation of the database and the activity of the top VIPs
• Assist the Store Director to review with each clients’ latest activity and client development KPIs, and elaborate new action plans
• Interpret client trends, share insights and indicators about sales generated by appointments, as well as qualitative feedback about the client development activities
• Support the Store Director in setting up individual clienteling targets and in-store animate: CRM Morning briefing, one-to-one meetings, trainings, etc.
• Be fully aware of the marketing and events calendar and strategies developed to ensure that the sales team is properly informed of all relevant activity
• Proven sales experience in international luxury fashion houses
• Good personal and professional network across the luxury
• Constantly alert on relevant public and private events in the city
• Excellent interpersonal skills that allow to establish strong relationships with the current clients and to engage with newly recruited clients
• Proactive, good team player with strong sense of responsibility
• Ability to mentor the selling team to ensure consistent service standard is provided to our customer
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Commitment to take part in an innovative client project
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also be interested in...
Client Relations Assistant Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Client Relations Assistant Manager for a European luxury fashion company. Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, Singapore & Malaysia, your key responsibilities include: - • Assist in the execution of client-cen...
High End Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a High End Manager for a luxury European fashion company. This role reports to Senior Retail & Business Development Manager Job Mission: • As High end Ambassador with ability to transmit the passion and values of the M...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company. The Store Manager’s key role is to lead a retail team on achievement of the store business objectives, with the aim to grow the store clientele, ensure service excellence and...
Assistant Store Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company. Roles & Responsibilities • As an Assistant Store Manager you will lead and support Store Manager to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as an Ambassa...