Retail Management, Store Management
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Brand Manager, Asia Pacific for a global multi fashion lifestyle company.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Senior Director, Brand & Marketing Operations, Asia Pacific
The Brand Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, ensuring global and regional campaign in terms of branding and product marketing initiatives are fully communicated to and implemented by local marketing teams (internal), and help generate awareness and desire from consumers (external) to attain business goals.
• Go To Market: Lead and develop marketing 360 programs plans. Lead cross functional (Content, Comms, Media, VM, Online, CRM, Training) teams to develop activation against strategy and messaging.
• Develop regional guidance and tools for market execution in excellence.
• Product Marketing: Analyze product performance, category consumer buying patterns and market trends to identify opportunities to drive category business and marketing 360 direction.
• Work closely with merchandising and supply teams to be expert in product knowledge and product readiness.
• Maintain ongoing communication flow and clearly defined process between the global, regional and local marketing teams to build regional relevant programs and execution.
• Support local markets to understand go-to-market strategy and approach, and collaborate with them to build out local market plans
• Leverage consumer insights to influence strategic business recommendations and day-to-day project management. Support consumer studies & initiatives.
• Report on regional best practices, industry trends, business and campaign results.
• Draw learnings and implications to inform future developments.
• Lead team collaborative spirit and nurture marketing executives
• Effective and organized leader in managing multiple counterparts and stakeholders to delivery in timely manner
• Strong communication skills internally and externally, written & verbal to drive desired results
• Confident with multi-tasking and managing priorities
• Proactive, engaging and good influencing skills to lead team efficiency
• Ability to work with function heads provide team recommendations for final decisions
• Solution goal orientated, self initiator
• Flexible and able to adapt in response to business and creative needs
• Digest research data to translate into strategic marketing actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related fields
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in consumer-marketing or communications
• Knowledge of the in market execution a plus
• Strong command of English, other Asian languages a plus
• Strong written and communication skills
• Experience working with global and international offices/partners
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified