Christian Bassett is recruiting a Boutique Manager for a European watch company.
Reporting to: Brand Director
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Boutique Manager is fully responsible for the management and performance of the store and is a key contributor in seeking new business opportunities.
The Boutique Manager is responsible for meeting sales objectives and building long lasting and loyal relationships with clients by providing them with a unique, luxurious and unforgettable shopping experience.
• Performance Management and Business Development
• Meet or exceed boutique budgets in accordance with brand retail strategy and procedures
• Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product line / category
• Maximize profit whilst controlling & minimizing costs (discount, general expenses, and third-party commissions)
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff and set performance targets for team and individual with relevant KPIs
• Ensure excellency within and outside of the boutique
• Ensure maximum client welcoming, handling, and servicing
• Demonstrate brand ambassadorial skills, at any given time, with VIP clients / new customers
• Responsible for overall appearance and maintenance of boutique in accordance to brand guidelines and concept
• Assist in timely boutique implementation and control of any new visual merchandising concepts
• Be responsible for inventory management and visual merchandising per the brand guidelines
Store Operation Management
• Actively ensure all measures to avoid stock discrepancies at all times
• Actively ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and yearly stocktaking
• Weekly follow up with regional head office for stock replenishments and active order requests
• Ensuring maintenance of all boutique timepieces when necessary: changing of straps, polishing, servicing, etc.
Financial Control & Cash Registry
• Compliance with procedures and with legal, fiscal and customs regulations
• Cash registry controls
• Ensure timely reporting of sales (daily, monthly) to Brand Director
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing operations to define action plans for implementation
• Ensure proactivity of all boutique staff members
• Ensure monthly staff programs are planned and communicated to regional office
• Responsible for integrating and training new and existing team members
• Conduct daily briefing to ensure target achievement and communication
• Be responsible of the planning of monthly roaster for all the staff in the store
• Monitor staff appearances and behavior, in line with company policy and boutique guidelines
• Ensure coaching of team individual and collective objectives, via (but not limited to) team meetings, on the job trainings, appraisals, anticipation of training needs, distribution of tasks, and feedback on expectations
• Distribute tasks to see the sales associates’ ability to over perform
• Organize schedules and solve conflicts, to ensure work equality of staff in terms of working hours and opportunities
Customer & CRM Related Activities
• Ensure Service Excellency within the boutique and team
• Ensure relationship building with customers
• Ensure attention to existing and new recruitment of VIP client and prospect database for boutique sales and marketing activities
• Individually handle with care client complaints and immediately report to regional office any boutique, brand or product related issues
• Follow up and coordinate individual repairs and after sales related matters
• Ensure that CRM KPIs are met and that the brand CRM strategy is fully implemented by all team members
• At least 8 years’ solid experience in luxury retail operations with successful track record of managing high profile clients from different cultures and background.
• Experience in high end luxury watch industry is a plus.
• The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in leading a multicultural team. Fluency in more than 1 language (other than English) will be preferred due to multicultural work environment.
• The ideal candidate is agile, adaptable, comfortable to work in high pressure environment, possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Impeccable attention to detail with a can-do attitude is crucial. Finally, the candidate should have a creative mind to enable him/ her to be disruptive, pro-active and to act strategically
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Director for a European luxury fashion company. Job Summary You will be accountable for sustaining the brand image, achieving sales and KPIs goals, managing the store team, recruiting, retaining and developing clients, and g...
Assistant Store Manager
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company. Roles & Responsibilities • As an Assistant Store Manager you will lead and support Store Manager to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as an Ambassa...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a luxury lifestyle company. JOB OBJECTIVE Responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, merchandising, and customer services. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, ma...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Team Manager for a European luxury fashion house. MISSION As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sale...