Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a European luxury fashion company.
Roles & Responsibilities
• As an Assistant Store Manager you will lead and support Store Manager to achieve store business objectives whilst acting as an Ambassador by promoting the values and the ambitions of the brand within the market place.
• You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader with a genuine customer centric attitude and strong skills in building relationship with customers, whilst acting with the highest integrity and entrepreneurial attitude across all store operations responsibilities.
Customer Understanding & Engagement
• Develop and maintain solid and trustworthy customers relationships
• Collaborate with local Marketing/CRM teams
• Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all
Business Development and Sales Management
• Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring stores profitability;
• Build up a network to promote brand awareness and develop business using all relevant data and the benchmarking of competitors;
• Lead the team on the sales floor
• Analyse external market trends and store results to propose new ideas
• Partner with local Merchandising team
• Attract the best profiles through networking and market scouting .
• Facilitate the on-boarding plan for every new employee;
• Identify in-store training and development needs and coach store team to develop competencies and support their growth
• Communicate information related to Company/Region priorities and goals and nurture a positive and dynamic internal environment;
• Motivate and engage the team by maintaining high performance standards providing regular and constructive feedback
• Implement effective solution/resolution for all employees relations issues in collaboration with HR and Area Retail Manager
• Ensure the team develop a full product knowledge
• Ensure interior and exterior image of the store is maintained
• Ensure store experience (team grooming, music, video, food and beverage ect.) and store maintenance are up to standards
• Keep up to date on stock situation and proactively work with local merchandising planning teams on stock consolidation and transfers;
• Ensure the store applies compliance requirements to all areas of operational activity: loss; asset protection; inventory control management;
• Ensure consistent and high standards MTM in-store operation to excel in MTM services;
• Assess, monitor and improve store’s alteration standards through managing store customer advisors and tailors;
• Ensure usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service
You may also be interested in...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Director for a European luxury fashion company. Job Summary You will be accountable for sustaining the brand image, achieving sales and KPIs goals, managing the store team, recruiting, retaining and developing clients, and g...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Boutique Manager for a European watch company. Reporting to: Brand Director Reporting to the Brand Director, the Boutique Manager is fully responsible for the management and performance of the store and is a key contributor ...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Store Manager for a luxury lifestyle company. JOB OBJECTIVE Responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, merchandising, and customer services. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, ma...
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Team Manager for a European luxury fashion house. MISSION As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sale...