Buying & Merchandising
Christian Bassett is recruiting an Assistant Merchandising Manager, Accessories for a European luxury fashion company.
• This position is responsible for the sales forecasting and buying for TEXT ACC, ACC (BELT, CJ, and SUNGLASSES), MAISON & PERFUMES.
• This position will have responsibility for generating a seasonal merchandise plan and assortment strategy to maximize opportunities and grow the business for the Korea retail network.
• Prepare all necessary sales reports by activity, line, colours and boutique.
• Propose a purchasing plan by activity, line, mix, value, qty, number of references and depth based on the retail core offer and the sales history.
• Proceed to complete the order process by sku, review the orders with merchandising and marketing team, enter data in the system and ensure completion of the orders according to the buying schedule.
SALES ANALYSIS & PRODUCT MONITORING
• Follow up sales on daily/weekly basis, liaise with the boutiques and propose action plans if necessary: prepare weekly reports with comments on performances and identify growth opportunities.
• Work with the visual merchandiser in order to ensure proper display of the product based on the visual merchandising guidelines and the sales trend.
• Review delivery plan with SUPPLY CHAIN and manage stock status for merchandise in charge.
• Analyse competitors offer, best-sellers and prices.
• Liaise with the training and the CRM manager to ensure that all the activities to promote the collections are implemented within the plan agreed with headquarters.
• Liaise with Sales Planner and Finance to collaborate on sales plans, forecasts and general OTB.
• Collaborate with merchandising director to understand overall business needs and opportunities in each location to form cohesive buys amongst categories and to formulate and execute action plans holistically.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree a plus
• Minimum 7 years of Fashion / Luxury buying experience.
• Strong coaching, motivational, feedback skills.
• Good knowledge of business and markets
• High computer skills with Excel expertise, including pivot tables and v-look-up
• Analytical and synthesis skills
• Frequent travels nationally and internationally are required
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
You may also be interested in...
Merchandising Manager, Korea
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Merchandising Manager for a European luxury watch & jewellery company. Position overview Oversee all merchandising in Korea. Manage merchandising team in Korea back office Provide advices and supports to the Korea market on sales & s...
Merchandising Manager, RTW
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Merchandising Manager for a European fashion company. JOB PURPOSE The incumbent is responsible to manage the buying and retail merchandising function of the designed brand and category for Women’s RTW to optimize business vo...
Retail Merchandising Manager, Women's shoes
- Read More
Christian Bassett is recruiting a Retail Merchandising Women’s shoes for a European luxury fashion company. JOB PURPOSE The incumbent is responsible to manage the buying and retail merchandising function of the designed brand and category f...